Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hi y'all!

I wanted to qualify my previous post from this morning as I am contemplating privacy issues.  Please EMAIL me if you would like added to my email newsletter distribution list and DO NOT REPLY to the comments section as this is a public blog.  Email communications will be separate from my blog.  I may be able to email prayer requests and quick updates much more frequently than I plan to keep my blog updated. (Blogging will likely be more reflective pieces that I plan to compose monthly).

I will never share your email address.  Once added to my distribution list, you will not be able to see the emails of others included on the mailing.

My email address is listed on my prayer magnets, but here it is again: halke.glenn@gmail.com

Thank you EMPHATICALLY for helping me out.  All of this ground work now will help me stay connected with you once I am in the bush!

Have a great rest of your day,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment