Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Some housekeeping...

Howdy y'all!

I am here at orientation at Samaritan's Purse's international headquarters in Boone, NC.  The week is going well as they fill our heads and hearts with useful information to ponder.  Feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, but I rest in God's peace.  One thing I know is that I am completely humbled by the prospects of entering into this call...I am beginning to feel incredibly inadequate for all that lies ahead, but thank God! because he chooses the weak to confound the wise 1 Cor 1:27 ESV, and it is not by might nor by power but by my Spirit saith the Lord Zech 4:6 ESV,  and all things are possible through Christ who gives me strength Phil 4:13!

One thing I ask from you, could you please provide me your email address if you would like to be placed on my e-mailing list?  If so,  provide your name and email in the comments section below.  This will help me immensely!  More to come as I finish up orientation and reflect on all God has taught me through this time.

All for Jesus!
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment